Friday 17 March 2017

Yes.... chocolate IS the answer......!!

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

It's time for another Bellarfic Friday (yayyyy!!)..  and our theme was to 'add glitter or bling' - well, as you can imagine, that was sooooooo very difficult for me, wasn't it (not!) ?  Me who uses glitter on most every card I make!! LOL!

Anyways........ I dug out a 12 x 12 paper that I've been privately stroking and gazing at adoringly (you know what I mean - we all do it!), BUT I had to slice into it as it seemed the perfect choice for this occasion - gorgeous Edna deserved no less while she's tucking in to her yummy chocolates!


Card Info:
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Sugar Plum Glisten
Die - MFT Arched Stitched Window
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair E21/23/25/27/29/79
Dress - R10, RV11/32/34
Wings - B60
Cushion - E70/71
Shading - W0/1/2/3 
Gold Mirri Card

The paper itself has plenty of gorgeous glitter in the stars...  but I added lots more on her wings and lace..  well, a girl can never have too much sparkle, can she??  And isn't that sentiment spot on......  chocolate IS always the answer!

Hope you'll pop over to Stamping Bella HERE to see what my lovely and uber-talented teamies have come up with...  I can promise that you'll LOVE their creations!

Big hugs

12 comments:

  1. A men to that sister! Always got time for chocolate! Lol! Perfectly sparkly and gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the pink prettiness. Great job on her hair... curly is not that easy to do but you did it perfectly.
    Just got this stamp and am waiting for the die to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous in every way Christine!oh yes you can never have too much glitter...or pink...or chocolate lol ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute chubby cherub, love her expression, as if she is in 7th Heaven.
    Beautiful card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning Christine.Fabulous fun image and sentiment and I love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful stamp just love her Fab design and stunning paper brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love this Christine! Utterly LOVE it! Right down to the chocolate covered cloud! I can just imagine her chocolatey fingers on it! She is so utterly adorable! The sparkle is perfect and yes, chocolate is the answer, whatever the question! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Christine, fabulous image and sentiment! love all your sparkle.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate is always the answer. Never mind the question. Fab card and gorgeous image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes...yes...yes...chocolate is the answer. She looks fab and I love the sparkle and chocolate!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x