Wednesday 29 November 2017

Big Sister and Little Brother

 

Hi Lovelies...

Yes... me again!!  This time with a card I made using this fab image from CC Designs... this is Big Sister and Little Brother from the Swiss Pixie range..  perfect to use when there's a pair like this to send a card to!


Card Info:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - CC Designs 
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - Hers - E50/51/53/55/57
His -
Dress - RV63/66
Tights - R81, T1
Shoes (both) - E52/53/55
His top - G07/14
His jeans - B91/93/95/97

Hope you like.. and that's it for me today.. I have a day off tomorrow, then I'll be back with lots again on Friday!  See you then...

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... so cute. Great layout, pretty paper and I like how you pulled the colours in with the stars. Smokin' good hair colouring too. For me, hair and fur can be challenging but you nailed it on these little cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, the image is so cute and I love the paper. Your colouring is amazing !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW. Now I REALLY like this one!!! GORGEOUS!!! It has a huge pop of colour and it's fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really bright and beautiful creation Christine, great image, great idea with the stars.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x