Monday 28 August 2017

A bit of sunshine...


Hi Lovely Peeps..

I'm back again for my second card of today - this is my DT card for Stamp Anniething - and I've used the gorgeous Molly Sunflower - and kept the design fairly simple..  a style which I'm enjoying lately!


Card Info:
Papers - Scraps from my stash (I think the clouds are Echo Park)
Dies - MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border, 
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
T Shirt - R81/83
Shorts - B93/95/97/99
Shading - B0000/000
Ground - YG23/25

 Hope you like what I did.  It's a lovely sunny day here today after the miserable weather we've had lately in the UK - so Molly could be out there tending her sunflowers!

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. A super card, lovely fun images and a really lovely background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous and I love the cas design. Gorgeous sunshine here today too....happy sunflowers in my garden!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love that sweet face and happy sunshiny finish to the card. Love the sweet scene you've created with the papers and dies. Just gorgeous Christine! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x