Wednesday 3 May 2017

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

Some exciting news.... I was asked a little while back to do a Guest Design spot at Gerda Steiner Designs.......  well, as you can imagine, it took me less than a nan-second before I agreed!  
Gerda Steiner Designs, LLC
I chose to use an image from the All Cats stamp set... which has three little fur babies and sentiments to match...   and I wanted this little one to be peeking through a window with the gift.  I coloured with my Copics, then fussy cut the image, adhering it using 3D foam tape onto a plain pink background (YES ... PINK!)  I then used a diecut window to frame the kitty, making sure the tail came outside of the window.  


Dies - MFT Stitched Window
Colouring - Copics
C0/1/2/3/5/7/9, R00
Gift R46/10

Hope you like what I did!!  I'll be back with another Gerda Steiner card a little later in the month.  They are such fab images to colour - you'll love them!

Happy Crafting...

10 comments:

  1. craquante cette jolie carte, j'adore.... ben oui j'ai trois chats hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest ideas for your cards...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest spot.
    This cat is super cute and I like the dimension you gave him by putting the tail outside the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Christine! So well deserved! Your card is so pretty! That cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! A gorgeous card Christine and huge congratulations on your GDT spot, well deserved.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Christine, really cute kitty and a great design.
    Will be awol for 10 days.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so gorgeous, love it! Congrats on your GDT spot.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image. I have it myself but didn't do it justice when I used it so I never blogged it! Your colouring is fab. He's perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats on your DT spot and I adore what you did with this cute kitty! Well, it IS pink after all - lol!
    But it's also a really fab design with the frame around the kitty and the lovely spotty DP :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x