Monday 1 May 2017

In a fairy-tale world....


Hi Lovely Bloggers....

I got some time to play a little yesterday... and as these little unicorns from Stamping Bella have been sitting so patiently on my desk waiting for some colour.... I decided it was their turn to shine!

I wanted to make a little gift box for someone special....  and here's the result.  Hope you like!


Dies - PTI Gable Box, MFT Clouds
Pink Dotty Cardstock - Anne Marie Designs
Colouring - Copics
Greys C0/1/2
Pinks - RV52/63/55
Violets V01/04
Greens - G40/43
Blue - B00
Sparkly Tulle for bow

Don't you just love being in a fairy-tale world once in a while??  I know I do!!

I'll be back later today with another card..  

Love and Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Aww super duper cute! Love the ribbon on top too! That box makes me think of McDonald's happy meal lol!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that little unicorn?! A fab box, pretty colours and love the sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look a very happy chappy, but cute. A really lovely box and great addition with the clouds.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I SOOOOO want these unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I live in a fairytale world a lot of the time! What with my Pokemon mad lil' dude and wolf loving daughter, I'm surrounded by all things fairy and tail! Hehe. Love your gorgeous gift box, so pretty in pink and those sweet Unicorn really are the cutest. Love the way you've coloured the horn and added the perfect amount of sparkle. Gorgeous creation Christine. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x