Friday 26 May 2017

Edna in BLUE

 

Hi Peeps..

It's another Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday - and this time we had a photo to inspire...  

Image may contain: drink

Well...... I went for the colours in the photos and hopefully ticked all boxes!  Edna left her bike in the bike shed as she would have been dangerous on the road after her pink champagne cocktail!  Also..  can you imagine cycling with that skirt?? hehe!

Stamping Bella USA

I love making shaker cards so couldn't resist making this with a new die that's found it's way into my stash!


Card Info:
(there's a fab cut-it-out die to match if you don't like fussy cutting!)
Die - Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Pieces
Paper - Anna Marie Designs
Colouring - Copics
Skin E000/00/01/11/70, R20
Hair E09/15/19/18
Dress - B39/37/45
Rose and Lips - R24/46
Sequins, Glitter and Glossy Accents

Hope you like what I did... Edna has become a good friend now!

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. Just picking myself up from the floor, BLUE! She looks fab, love the shaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. edna en bleu c'est trop trop trop beau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Christine! Marianne is right, BLUE!!!! LOOKS great I think!!! Love the shaker and the glitter! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful bright colouring. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super creation Christine, super image and a fab shaker card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Christine, super image and design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna is awesome! I LOVE the Edna stamps and you've coloured this one to perfection!! Gorgeous shaker card Christine, love the way you've split the sentiment to fit the three shaker boxes. Looks fabulous! Gorgeous card and awesome design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks fabulous, gorgeous colours and I love the sparkle. She definitely ticks all the boxes.
    Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is just Gorgeous you know I am a sucker for Shaker Cards and this just takes the cake! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doing the shaker bits in each window is such a good idea and it looks great. I like the vivid blue paper and it goes without saying that you just can't go wrong with Edna. She's one of my fave characters and I have friends like her... in fact, sometimes I think I am like her too.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x