Sunday 7 May 2017

A Sea View....

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Time for another new release from All Dressed Up - so time for another post using one of the fab new images from me!  This is 'Sea View' - and that girlie has just been to the beach to top up her tan, and is now off to do some sight seeing!


Card Info:
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Dies - Polaroid Die
Sentiment - done on PC
Colouring - Copics
(sorry - for some reason I didn't note the colours this time!)
Glossy Accents on her sunglasses

Hope you like what I did.

I had a lovely day yesterday - it was my eldest daughter's hen weekend.. and we started with an afternoon tea at Betty's in Harrogate  (which is the bit I went to) - very civilised!  After that, the girls all went up to a lovely woodland lodge complete with hot tub..  I think they enjoyed the fun!  


Big hugs...

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, it looks gorgeous... as do the cakes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Fab new image and awesome Polaroid die! Love the paper too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Christine! What a fun scene! The girl looks amazing as do the treats ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. estivale cette carte c'est super sympa!!! hummmm les bonnes pâtisseries, j'aurais adoré!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous scenic card Christine. Love the image, she looks like she's having a fab time. Talking of which...afternoon tea at Betty's, how lovely! Those cakes look absolutely delicious.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the sun is shining at the moment but I don't have as nice a view as that lucky lady in the fab image you used! I am also a little bit in love with her dress too...I want it!
    Your design is fabulous with the pretty paper and cute polaroid design :-)

    Gosh, those cakes look tempting and I hope everyone had fun on the hen party.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoon, swoon, swoon ..... loving everything about this!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x