Thursday 25 May 2017

A little bit of embossing......


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

Well I'm back after our few days away - we popped down to the Isle of Wight and unfortunately chose the wrong week - as it rained most of the time we were there!  It was lovely to see old friends though, and catch up on Island gossip, even though it was chilly and wet....

In The Pink

Now, we have a fab new challenge over at In The Pink for you - the theme this time is

EMBOSSING

I chose to use a wonderful stamp I've been saving and savouring for a little while... this is 'Julie - Enjoy the Ride' - from Stamp Anniething - with an embossed panel as a background.  I don't know if you've seen their stamps as yet as I don't think they're available from anywhere in the UK - I ordered mine direct from the US because I NEEDED to get some - they are so easy to colour and such fabulous images!   The shipping costs are reasonable also and they came really fast.  I'm hoping that in the near future there will be a UK outlet too.


Card Info:
Paper - Crafter's Companion
Embossing Folder - Darice
Dies - Spellbinders Circle
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11, R20
Hair - E23/25/27/59
Dress and Flowers - R81/83/85/56
Bike - RV00/91/93/95, C1/2/3
Ribbon, Tiny Heart Confetti

*****

Hope you'll pop over to In The Pink and join in the fun - you could win a fabulous £15 voucher (exc. of shipping) from Dies To Die For if your name is chosen at random from our Perfect Pinkies!  So what're you waiting for?? LOL!

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute! You have made another lovely card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhh du rose hihihi trop adorable ta carte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and I always think that embossing makes an image look more professional for some reason. It's lovely hun. Gorgeous in pink too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Christine, she looks fabulous and the pretty embossing and papers are gorgeous.
    Glad to hear you had a good time even if the weather wasn't great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Christine.Stunning sweet image and I love your embossed hearts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fussy cutting and I can see why you wanted this cute image, lovely EF and a super design.
    Glad you enjoyed your break.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. Perfect in pink! Love the embossed hearts background and the sweet little pink hearts too. LOVE that gorgeous organza bow, a beautiful finish to a gorgeous card. Super cute image and perfect colouring. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh what a Cutie! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute little stamp. Haven't heard of that company before but am going to check it out. Pretty papers and I like the creative way you set the image inside the partial circle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~Such an adorable card, those images are really sweet. I admit that dry embossing is one of the things I rarely do, possibly as I only own 3 embossing folders lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x