Thursday 10 November 2016

Christmas Shoes!!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

I'm back in my pink zone today as it's time for another challenge at In The Pink... and this time our theme is 

WINTER

Now that could also mean anything that happens in Winter.... like Christmas..  or at least that's how I interpreted it!  I came up with these fabulous shoes...  wouldn't we all love to wear them?  I know I'd fall flat on my face if I tried though!


Card Info:
Doodled Square by Delicious Scraps
Colouring - Copics
R81/83/85, G82, YG63
Shading - T0/1/3

*****

Bugaboo is our generous sponsor this time..  if you're randomly chosen from our Perfect Pinky choice, you could win 7 free digi images!


Hope we'll see you over at In The Pink to join in the Winter fun!!

Big hugs

9 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty!! Love that paper and fabulous pink Xmas shoesies!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those shoes look fab and I love the cas design and pretty pink shades.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful hun. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, once upon a time I may have worn shoes like these but these days I would probably end up with a broken ankle.
    Brilliant card, I remember those papers, a lovely collection if I remember rightly, you probably only bought the pink ones! Great image and layout.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now these look like my kind of shoes! But probably only for sitting down in...as you say they are a bit high - lol!
    Your design may be CAS but it's full of style and glamour...the DP is fab and the little sparkly details are perfect :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christine! Pink, sparkle and high heels, what a perfect combination, once upon a time I only ever wore heels, now I only ever wear flats, probably safer that way I think, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the card and the pink of course Christine.In fact loving the shoes too...will they fit me lol ?ooh that gingerbread you made makes me want some now to...oooh parkin ;)Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, I love this card. I wold love a pair of shoes that beautiful except the only thing I could do in them would be to sit down! You colouring and card design are absolutely gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x