Wednesday 13 July 2016

My Big Wheels


Hi Lovelies...

I'm sharing another card using one of the fabbie CC Designs July release to share with you today.. this image is called My Big Wheels (for obvious reasons!)

And as I'm really into colouring with this green at the moment, but didn't have any card to match,  I made some of my own using my Copics.  This is so easy to do, as you're only colouring the edge of your card.... and you then never need to be short of just 'the right' colour to match your colouring.


Materials Used:
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair E23/25/29
Scooter BG70/72/75
Shorts B05/16
Top and Flag Y00/YG01/63
Tyres and Grounding - N1/3/5/7

And have you seen that there are fabulous outline dies to match the images now at CC Designs??  No more fussy cutting needed! 

Happy Crafting 
Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. OMgosh this is just too cute, love the image and the colour theme,
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute and fab colouring!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. complètement craquante cette carte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous lovely stamp and design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this might be my fave from the new release because he just looks sooooo happy!
    I'm loving the bright colours on your blog of late...they suit these fun images perfectly and also I can pop over here any time I need a dose of Summer - lol!
    Great tip about colouring the edges of the card...I have done this on occasion but often forget about it!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tehehehehe. Love this one hun!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x