Friday 15 April 2016

Birthday CAKE!

 

Hi All........ 

Yes I'm back again - somehow a lot of my DT cards come at once!  Anyway...  I hope you don't get bored... and if you do, I apologise now!  

It's the turn of CC Designs for my first card today.....  and as you may have already gathered, I'm truly in LOVE with these little characters from the Cupcakes and Balloons set of the April release  They are just UBER-UBER cute - would you just look at her face here?? LOL!


Copics
Hair E21/23/25/29
Skin E000/00/11/70, R20
Dress and Shoes V000/04/12
Cake E21/23, V000/04
Socks C1
Glossy Accents

Yes..........  and NO pink!! hehe!

Big hugs

9 comments:

  1. No pink, but you're forgiven as you used lots of lovely lavender! She is such a cutie, and I love the giant cake word. Brilliant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hunnie! I'm loving the big 'cake' word as well which just pops off the page. Everything looks so pretty in lilac and purple. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BORED! I don't think so! Your cards are amazing - this one is super cute and a very clever design. I love the oversize sentiment with that beautifully coloured cutie. Wonderful purple dotty colour scheme too - love , love , love it.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another brilliant card, the image is adorable, she looks fab and I love the way you've done the word cake.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and I think the way you have done the CAKE letters is brilliant.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and love the letters and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. I'm off to look at that alphabet - LOVE IT. Oh dear, I sooooo don't 'need' any more dies, but ....... argh

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute! Wow that sentiment looks ruddy brillo! What a great idea to layer it all up! Such a cutie too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this and no, I am not bored! Love that lettering and the way you overlapped it is genius!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x