Monday 4 January 2016

And......... R-E-L-A-X

 

Hi Again Lovely Blogging Friends...

Yes, me again...  well I thought I better make up for my lack of makes this last few weeks!  

This one is my DT card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps - she's a lovely little Polka Dot Pal called Lirienne...  and I didn't have to think too much to make a sentiment for her.... it's what everyone has been telling me to do lately while I've not been too good....... RELAX!  I thought it'd be a nice card to send to someone who may be suffering stress/anxiety...


Materials:
Sentiment - done on PC
Papers - Bo Bunny Ambrosia Collection, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic
Colouring - Copics
Skin - Usual
Hair - YR21/27/14, R85
Clothes - R81/83/85
Stars on Cushion R85/89
Browns/Beiges (book, cat, cushion -E30/31/33/34/57)
Button Twine Bow and Pearls from Stash

The colours aren't really true to the card - I'm still playing around with the camera to get them right!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. So cute, lovely design Christine!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Loving the fabulous shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful hun, and your shading is awesome. What a super make and a great message. Big (toothy) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Christine,
    Great card and the one in the previous post. Sorry to read you've not been too well, hope you're feeling a little better now.
    Take care,
    avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather have been doing this today, she's lovely Christine. Love her ginger hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, great shape, sure I have some like that, great colours and sweet image, love you colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, PJs on and snuggled up with a good book...that is definitely how I like to relax...or with some colouring! Oh, and I need a nice cappuccino too please!

    Your design is super cute to match the cute image and the pearl detail is so pretty :-)

    Now, off you go and RELAX ;-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards Christine, I am still catching up after being missing over the holiday period!
    Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you are soon back to full strength :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Christine! Such a sweet card! Amazing job coloring the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. que c'est mignon...ça donne envie de lire...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly gorgeous card Christine, beautifully made and with a beautiful thoughtful sentiment which is you all over lovely one. (very interesting skin colours too - have n't heard of those before, will borrow that idea and give it a go!)
    Sending love, Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x