Thursday 5 November 2015

Celebrating CC Designs Release Day!!


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today is the official RELEASE DAY for all of our new November products!! As you have seen from our Preview Days, all of these items are perfect for upcoming holidays and wintry days. You can view the entire release HERE!



We have 15 Character Stamps, 1 Sentiment Stamp Set, Snowflake Die Set, Make A Card #11 Winter Die, Snowy Day Enamel Dots, and 1 new Snowy Day 6x6 Paper Pad.  I told you....this release is AMAZING!!

For my card today, I used STACK OF SNOWMEN..  I really did enjoy the shading around the image.. to make the snowmen pop! 



Materials Used:
Image - CC Designs Stack of Snowmen
Sentiment - CC Designs Snowy Sentiments
Paper - CC Designs Snowy Day Paper Pad
Die - Dienamics Double Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Blues - B91/93/97
Reds - R24/46/39, E47
Twigs - E35/47
Greens - G21/07/99
Shading C0/1/2/3, N4
Carrots Y35, YR24 
Sharpie Poster Pen for falling snow

Going forward, we will have a New Release Blog Hop with every release to showcase our talented Design Team!  You want to visit COLLEEN next, but if you get lost along the way, this is our hopping list.

C.C. Designs Blog
Christine L. (Me!)

And we can’t have a Blog Hop without a PRIZE!! Here is how to enter:
 Leave a comment on each DT Member’s Blog, and then head back to the C.C. Designs Blog to let us know you completed the hop. One random winner will receive a prize for completing the blog hop!! 

**This Blog Hop will end on Sunday, November 8th at NOON, 12pm EST! Winners will be announced the following week!

There are also 3 more chances to win prizes on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page!! Head over and join us for more fun! 

Happy Hopping!
Big hugs

27 comments:

  1. Oww they are so cute those little snowmen, love it hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card!! I just love! Amazing new release and blog hop! Thanks for sharing and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they are so cute! A gorgeous card Christine
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! As always...a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is super cute!
    great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, fab snowman stack!! Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation Christine, I do love snowmen and this is a fabulous image and love the background.
    I did giggle at your comment today.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sob! I absolutely ADORE the Meoples snowmen and love this a lot. Have placed a CCD order but had to limit myself as I've been nabbed by Customs on my last two orders. £1 over the limit on each order has set me back an additional £23. So I am a bit miffed with HMRC and Royal Mail with their £8 admin fee . But i ramble, LOVE the snowmen!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. I really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these stacked snowmen! Too cute! Great coloring and I love the blue, it's may favorite color for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love the lil snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not here fro the bloghop Christine, just had to tell you how much I love this one, the image is so cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable I love all those snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute snoween and so gorgeous card .
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, such cute snowman! I love them and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christine, your cards are always so sparkling and special! I really love your design!
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute Christine, I love that little pile of snowmen!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christine, this is a wonderful card. Not only is your colouring of those cute snow folk amazing but I am really taken with your beautiful sky and snow background. It looks totally gorgeous - so inspirational.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great stamp its a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute Christine! I love those little snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card Christine! Love the shimmery details!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x