Monday 6 July 2015

Lucy with her little Teddy Bear...


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

Today I'm here to share one of my very favourite images from the new July  release at CC Designs...  I wonder if you can tell why? LOL!  She's right up my (card-making) street.... and definitely needed to be coloured with pink!  Isn't she just sooooo cute??  Meet Lucy with Teddy..  


Materials:
Paper is a scrap from my scrap box
Die: Lil' Inker Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Skin: E000/00/21/11, R21
Hair: E50/53/43
Pinks: R0000/00/81/83
Rainbow: V000/YG11/B000
Bear: E40/41/42/31
Shading: B0000/000
Grounding: T0/1/3
Glitter


Hope you like this lovely little girl as much as I did.....  and I'm so sorry to put temptation in your path...!

While I'm here, I need to say a quick sorry if I'm not commenting as much as I'd like to at the mo - I'm having that blurry problem with my left eye again and it's always worse on the computer - so I'm trying to stay away from the monitor as much as I can!  I'm hoping it's just to do with the warmth - as my optician tells me my eyes are very dry - but even though I'm using the gels and eye drops I'm supposed to be, it's still causing problems.  I've not been in my craft room much of the last few days either - so something MUST be up! LOL!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting...

13 comments:

  1. Real sweets! I really like this card. I am captivated by it!
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image , beautifully coloured. Any little girl would be so delighted to receive it Christine. I must remember the card design it is not one that would occur naturally to me! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Christine, oh boy that is just so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, she's so adorsable Christine! beautiful colouring, a really sweet car, love it!
    Sorry to hear you are having eye problems, hope it soon sorts itself out for you, I get dry eye too, it's so annoying, but mine seems to go as suddenly as it starts, it's so very weird, hubby's answer to that is that it matches the rest of me, ha ha, funny man--not!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, this is gorgeous. I love your soft delicate colouring of that sweet little girl, coupled with such pretty papers and gorgeous layout, this card is just totally adorable and you are a genius!
    I am so sorry to hear you are suffering with your eyes. I hope you feel better soon...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suffer from Dry Eye too Christine, a name which amuses me because it makes my eyes feel as thought they are watering, but the eyball itself is so dry!!! I have my annual eye test next week to have their annual photograph taken!
    What a very sweet image, beautifully coloured, and a gorgeous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable Christine, a gorgeous card.
    I hope your eye is OK and you get back in your craft room soon.
    Sorry my Commenting is a bit hit and miss....hope to get back to normal soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lucy, bet you are too young to remember that programme.
    Great card, real cutie, fantastic colouring, Eye, eye, that's your lot.

    Kath x
    No seriously hope it improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous hun, so cute and made more so by your fabulous colourwork! Sorry you are feeling a bit Lord Nelson at the moment and hope things are better very soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, she's a real sweetie, I love her and her little teddy and I'm glad to see you are back in the pink again. Hope your eye sorts itself out, nothing worse than a blurry eye, aexcept for 2 blurry eyes LOL! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't blame a blurry eye for my lack of commenting recently, just general stuff getting in the way and I'm so sorry I missed your amazing news of being on the CC Designs DT...that's so wonderful! These images fit your style so beautifully and I have loved everything you have done with them so far...but this little cutie has to be my fave...maybe it's the pink?!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat is right and I was just going to say the same... these little girls are so perfect for your style and showcase it so well. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x