Thursday 18 September 2014

Just up my street....... SPARKLE AND BLING!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends..

I have a card today for the fabulous new challenge over at In The Pink...  our theme this time is SPARKLE AND BLING...  yep - that's it.... like I said in the title, right up my glittery street!! hehe!

I chose the lovely Nevaeh from Saturated Canary - I knew her flowing, swirly skirt would be able to be glittered up within an inch of it's life..  and I'm happy with how she turned out...  she looks ready to party don't you think?!


Supplies: Image - Saturated Canary Nevaeh, 
Dies: Spellbinders Floral Oval, Spellbinders Curved A2 Borderabilities, Paper - Pion Designs Coffee in the Arbour, Gems and Glitter

Colouring: Copics - Hair E21,25,29, Dress, Socks and Shoes RV91,95,95,34, C1,  Shading W0, 1,3, 5,

Do pop over to In The Pink so you can see what the very talented Pink Ladies have come up with - and this time we're joined by a WONDERFUL GUEST DESIGNER.... I'm not telling you who... you have to go see for yourself!

I hope you're all well... and if you're not, big hugs for you.  I had the results from my MRI scan the other day and I'm told there's nothing abnormal showing up...... (PHEW!! - and no cracks please about my brain just being the abnormal bit!)... However, it doesn't help the fact that I still have a massive big blurry floater in my left eye and have had for 4+ months now!  Just getting old I guess...

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

23 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so adorable and fabulous too. Good to hear you have a normal brain!
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Oh I wish I could pull of soft colouring like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so pretty Christine - and I love the sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite SC images, and your soft pink is just stunning. I think this is one of my favourite cards of yours (but then I love them all).
    I'm glad that your MRI results were good, but not so good that you still don't have an answer for your vision problems.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so stunning and a fab image for adding sparkle to :-) You may not have been actively practicing but your colouring here really is amazing so hey, it's all good! Especially with that wretched floater to get in the way - glad it's not anything to worry about though :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Christine! Love it! You know i love a bit of pink and bling!! Glad to hear your MRI scan was all good!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. PHOARRR! What a BEE-YUTE-IFUL card my friend! LOVE the bling, love the muted pink, love the colouring, love everything. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and feminine ... Fabulous flicking :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Christine, love the image, coloured beautifully, very girlie card, I love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Christine. The image is fab and looks so pretty in pink and I love all the sparkle and bling.
    So glad to hear your MRI scan is clear and your brain is normal!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunner!!!
    Amazing colouring and the bling is fabulous.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunner!!!
    Amazing colouring and the bling is fabulous.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a gorgeous card Christine. I love that Sat Can image and you have done it more than justice. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glorious, glittery card, great image and colouring.
    Ah, well I get these from time to time and when I close my eye it is like a kaleidoscope effect, my optician calls it 'silent headaches'
    but it goes after 10-15 minutes.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's absolutely gorgeous Christine, fabulous colouring and love the sparkle and bling.
    So pleased to hear your MRI scan results came back normal...know what you mean though about not helping with answers, I had a brain MRI scan for constant headaches and never did get any answers why.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely fabulous, and your beloved pink too :o)
    Thank you for your offer of help with my new tablet. So fasr I have managed to sort out my email, my dropbox,and other bits and pieces, today, with my daughter's guidance, I will be trying to sync it with my Kindle so if the air turns blue you will know that I have failed LOL.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Christine, love the image and she is coloured beautifully, glad your MRI was OK, although was half expecting to be told your brain was pink and glittery LOL! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very beautiful card, Christine - the gems just make this POP!

    Hope you have some sunshine now - it's beautiful down here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous Christine! Beautifully coloured and I just love the sparkle... it's like diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful as always Christine! Love all the shimmer and sparkle! Love how you captured the highlights in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A stunning card - I love all the sparkle, especially the gems around the frame! So glad to hear that your MRI came back okay! I hope they can help with your eye soon. x
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh SO pretty! Love all the soft pink and gorgeous sparkly details... glad the MRI scan went well, shame it couldn't help with your eye problem though. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, just stunning Christine! Love all the pinks, of course! Your girl is such a vision with her sparkly dress and you picked the perfect frame to showcase her! Beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x