Thursday 4 September 2014

In The Pink .... Buttons and Bows!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies...

I'm here today with my card for our new challenge at In The Pink - the theme this time is 

BUTTONS AND BOWS 
(either/or/both)

Of course, I decided to make life difficult and go for both!
I used a lovely new image from Polka Doodles - let me introduce you to Maddie Shy Curl - available HERE.  I couldn't resist her...  so coloured her with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers.  The paper is also available in digi form from Polka Doodles in a fabulous kit - HERE.

I used a Lil' Inkers Stitched Oval Die for the centre of the card so I could place the image behind it...  then a Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border for the top and bottom...  I then made a double bow from organza ribbon.... added some buttons around the image... and some of my favourite glitter to finish her!

Hope you'll all pop over to In The Pink HERE and join in......  and also welcome our lovely new Pink Ladies with their fabulous creations!

Big Hugs and Happy Crafting..

20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink card, sweet image. I was beginning to worry you had run out of pink paper!
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love the adorable image, and the buttons are perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Christine. The image is adorable and so pretty in pink.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable Christine, gorgeous pink creation and love your buttons and bow.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, fab image and lovely lo. This one has got it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and so beautifully colored! I love all the detail from the stitched die to the scalloped border. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Christine. It's so beautifully coloured. LOVE the pink.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    Back in pink eheheh...
    Thi card is so adorable, so sweet...
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why you had to show off this little cutie and you did a fab job colouring her too :-)
    The buttons and bow are lovely - I really like how you placed the groups of buttons.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Christine, the image is sooo pretty, and all coloured up in your favourite pink, perfect! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Christine! Great job coloring the darling image! She looks so fun and hip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, lovely colour and I like the addition of the little buttons, fabulous work Christine.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, cute image and lovely shades of pink, great use of the buttons.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww she's sweet! A fabulous pretty pink card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, and of course, your colouring is par excellence :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous and pretty christine.sweet image and i love your shades of pink ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous again Christine, loving the cute image and all the pink of course. I now have some stitched dies too yeeeaaahhh :)hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, lovely cutie image. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card, I really love the buttons on this! A sweet image too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x