Sunday 3 August 2014

Night Night Little One....

 

Hi Peeps...

It's All Dressed Up new release time again... and Wendy has decided we need a little babying..  so has come up with some super-sweet baby type images!  

I chose to use 'Night Night Little One' - such a gorgeous image! I used an MFT stitched circle die run through a Swiss Dots embossing folder...  then coloured and fussy cut the image.  I did print a second image so I could 3D the feet and flower..  then I used a Martha Stewart border punch for behind the main image... and finished with lots of punched flowers, gems and of course, glitter!  The stripey paper I've had in my stash for about 10 years!  I bought it at Michaels in the US... and think I maybe overdid it on thinking how many sheets I would need!


As most of you know, pink has to be my favourite of ALL colours... so this one was a joy for me to do!!


Sideways view to show the depth of the bunny!

Here are the other images available in this new launch:






We also have some fantastic papers to match 
The papers can be purchased here 

Aren't the new images all just soooo cute??  And I'm sure you can use them in the current challenge too!

I hope you'll take a peek over at the All Dressed Up blog HERE to see what the other Dressy Girls have come up with for your inspiration...  there are some wonderful cards there!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Big hugs

22 comments:

  1. This is such and adorable image and beautifully designed card Christine.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I love, love, love how you've coloured and used this image. It is so pretty and a perfect baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, love the dimension on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous babycard!! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous babycard!! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your gorgeous designs and you use pink like no other, just wonderful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure I already commented on this work of art. If not, here's what I think of this card. It has taken my breath away with how gorgeous this is! It HAS to be my very favourite of all your cards. It's so pretty and so well designed. I'm sure Jenny will treasure this amazing creation. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Christine! It's absolutley GORGEOUS! I just want to give that adorable little bunny a squeeze! And what colour is that you used?lol I LOVE this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Christine, that little bunny is so cuuute! Love the pretty 3D flower on her head and all the little pink ones sprinkled about!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it's a cute pink bunny, I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine this is too cute! Gorgeous make. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Such an adorable image and I love those pretty flowers.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so cute! A really pretty design and the 3D bits on the bunny work so beautifully :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw so sweet Christine.gorgeous soft pink colours and the bunny is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the colours and such a pretty layout, off to buy those images, they are sooo sweet, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the colours and such a pretty layout, off to buy those images, they are sooo sweet, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How on earth did I miss this, it is just soooooooooooooooooooo cute. A gorgeous card and beautifully balanced :o)
    Jackie xx

    P.S. I'm off to Viv's again on Sunday, shall I give her a hug for you? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet and pretty :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card and wonderful creation - I was sure I'd commented before, better late than never ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these sweet images, how can I get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can purchase the images from the Etsy store Cissy.... click on the image link above and it will take you straight there.
      Christine x

      Delete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x