Thursday 28 August 2014

Gift Wrapping..

 
Hi Ladies

Hope you're all well...  I've been ultra-busy this week, so if you were thinking I was MIA... I'm sorry, and I'll be around your blogs soon.  I have a quiet afternoon planned... so computer, here I come..

Now OK.... I give in.... I'm starting my Christmas cards!!  And I'm here today to share my Sugar Nellie DT card.... with this fabulous Christmas fairy!



I've used this gorgeous little fairy digi image... she's called 'Gift Wrapping' and is available from Funky Kits here.


I chose to colour her in blues using my copics to match the paper (from LOTV).  As I wasn't using a die to cut the square, I thought a bit of doodling my help to define the edge... and added a few pearl dots with Cosmic Shimmer Glue around the white space too.  

As I didn't have any plain card in the right colour to edge the card and image, I used my copic deeper blue to colour just the edge of a pale blue card.. a handy tip as I got EXACTLY the right colour by doing it that way.  

The sentiment is from Poppy Stamps... and the die is a Memory Box Gabriella border die.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our Furry Friends competition at Sugar Nellie.... details HERE.

Thanks for looking today - hope you have time to say hello...

Hugs

18 comments:

  1. Great top Christine.
    Gorgeous card, I love blue Christmas cards
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY LORD!!! How GORGEOUS is THIS!
    You should do blue more often 'coz you're SO good at it Buddy. I LOVE this card to BITS!
    (Sorry fer shoutin'). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous christine.beautiful image and i love your icy blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO pretty Christine. I love these fairy images and you've made a gorgeous festive card using her.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, blue can look pretty too, lol.
    Great die and lovely image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a confession to make... I really like blue! Especially for Christmas cards! Ok, hope I'm not getting the sack from the Pink Palace for that revelation... he he!

    I have made a start on my Christmas cards as well, which is really early for me in August! Probably a good thing TBH.

    Ok, the card though... it's GORGEOUS! The fairy is beautiful, the doodling works a treat and the snowflake border is...now on my wishlist - lol!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Christine. The image is adorable.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning image - love it...not seen it before -. just off dog walking then shopping then make tea - then I may squuuuueeeeeze in some crafting time, and this is a day off!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Christine, where's the pink? Pink and fairies go together!!!!!
    Having said that, this little fairy looks gorgeous in blue, love the card too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Christine I am loving this one. Such a great image too, darn it I am soo tempted again. I buy them then they stay unused lol. I know it's not PINK (what where you thinking!)but I just adore this blue. Hmm maybe I am over my pink phase at last...but then again :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have inspired me!!! Absolutely love how you have done this card! You just sold another Funky Kits digi image!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous in every detail.
    Love the colours and that fabulous MB die - I have that one - unused!!!
    Have a fab evening.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this little fairy, she looks gorgeous. A beautiful card Christine.

    My hubby works in Fulford!! We live in Dunnington, not too far away.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a beautiful Christmas card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, Christine...
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely beautiful, such an adorable image and I love the frosty colours. Such a stunning border too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She looks so pretty in those frosty blues... gorgeous card Christine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very beautiful Christine! Love the sweet image and delicate snowflake trim!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x