Thursday 21 August 2014

Fairies and Elves..


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

Today it's FAIRY time over at In The Pink... and as you know, I need no excuse to dig out my fairy images and get colouring!  This lovely fairy is from A Day For Daisies who have some wonderful fairy images to choose from.   She actually called Delicate Fairy of Flowers and is available HERE.

There really is very little explanation to give of how I made the card.... I used a Papermania paper, then I coloured the image with Copics, gave her lots of glitter on her wings (to help her fly, obviously!), used a Spellbinders rectangle for her shape - and white organza ribbon for her bow.  I did use a fancy Cheery Lynn Anastasia Border which is just peeking out from under the ribbon.... maybe I'll use it differently next time so it's more obvious.  Then a sprinkle of Fairy Dust (hmmm ok, Frantage) and she was all ready to take flight!
Hope you like my little fairy... and that you'll pop over to In The Pink and join in the pink fairy fun!

http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today...  I hope that you like what you see and will say hello so I know you've dropped by and then I can return the favour..

Big hugs

18 comments:

  1. This is soooo sweet, love it! And fairy wings have to have glitter. I'm sure there's a law of some sort... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so soft and elegant Christine
    A wonderful card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, and lovely glitter (to make her fly! - love it) And you've used one of my favourite papers. Couldn't really be better!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so pretty in pink, a very elegant fairy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Christine!! Such a pretty and elegant image colored to perfection!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Christine, love the pretty fairy.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I see pink and fairies your name always springs to mind LOL.
    Another delightful image, beautifully coloured, and a gorgeoua card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really very beautiful hun, gorgeous colouring and I love her wings x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo gorgeous Christine ( twin), just daren't go to that site as I end up buying most things there lol. Trying to be strong!!!!! Wish I could join in the challenges ( only doing usual LIM one atm) but still doing these hundreds of photo's for the wedding digi album.Have a great weekend :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christine, I've just found your blog through Pinterest, I love your cards. I think they are my style and your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, sweet fairy card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pink and pretty! Lovely card Christine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous pink creation Chrisine, anybody would think you loved pink LOL! - I love the image and the background paper is sooo pretty, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card - such a pretty fairy and I love her sparkly wings!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your image choice and the pretty, sparkly wings. Very nice x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christine, that card is enchanting! Love the sweet ADFD image and your fab colouring. Just the right touch of frantage too for that little bit of magic. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is gorgeous hunni. I love the pretty pink and blue - it looks so pretty and delicate. As always your colouring is fabulous. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank yoou dear Christine for your kind comment and for keeping my card in your challenge, i'm very touched!

    Your card is magical! very elegant, beautiful paper, superb coloring and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x