Saturday 2 August 2014

All Dressed Up - Anything but Square!

 

Hi Peeps....

You'll be tired of seeing me this weekend I think.....  it's just that a lot of DT work has come together..  Always the way isn't it?  Like the proverbial buses!

Today I have another All Dressed Up card - this time I've used one of the lovely Little Summer Girls (available HERE)

As our theme is ANYTHING BUT SQUARE - I was forced into getting out of my square card comfort zone... hmmm... so I decided on a stepper card as I haven't done one for a long time... and they always prove a challenge to me.... glue and DS tape everywhere! LOL


Materials:

Image: All Dressed Up Little Summer Girls (I just used one)
Colouring: Copics
Papers: First Edition New Bloom
Dies: SB Rectangle, Die-namics Flower Trio, Lil' Inkers Sun, PTI Ric-Rac
SU Word Window Punch
LOTV Sentiment (from Set 26)
Twine, Gems and Glitter from stash

Hope you'll join in our fabbie fun challenge...  all you need to do is use an All Dressed Up image to be able to enter..... oooh, and do a card or creation that ISN'T SQUARE! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs

20 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute ! Lovely colouring and I love that little sun. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie card, but then when don't you do cute cards hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card... I love how you used that little sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Christine! Love how you brought out the highlights in her hair! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Christine - adorable image coloured to perfection.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Fab image and colouring, such a lovely design too... very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card Christine, the epitome of cute, and so wonderfully coloured :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally FAB Christine! I guess I really need that cute sun you used, it looks adorable!! As always I LOVE your coloring, sooooo beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stepper card and I love the cute girlie and soft pinky lilacs too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stepper card. Your coloring is beautiful as well Just a awesome card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - love these cards - like you - they are out of my zone too
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - love these cards - like you - they are out of my zone too
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh...this one TOO!! FABulous design and gorgeous colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab stepper card. I love the sun too. Cute x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous stepper card with this lovely image!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning Christine! I really love stepper designs and this is a little different to ones I have done previously. To answer the question you asked me somewhere (on my blog?!) yes, I do cut my stepper bases by hand so I can fine tune the sizing.

    The layout is fabulous but I think what makes this really work for me is the white space around your image and your awesome colouring - I can really see the K&C classes in action here, you did such a great job :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous Christine.stunning card fold and I love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x