Wednesday 9 April 2014

A card for a special lady...


Hi Ladies

I'm late today showing this card, but I had to make sure it had been received by the lovely lady concerned before I showed it!  Today is t'other Christine's birthday (Nanaseaside to all of us)... and when I saw this image I knew I had to use it for her as it would make her smile!!  I've CASed a gorgeous card that I found on Pinterest using this image..  so thank you Colette for your inspiration.
 Say hello to this fabulous little chick - she's from 'From the Heart Digital Art Stamps' and is from the Birdbrain Collection - the name of the image is (not surprisingly) Birthday Candle - it can be found HERE.


Card Recipe:

Image: From The Heart Birdbrain Birthday Candle
Colouring: Copics
Paper - Carta Bella True Friends Digi Paper
Dies: MFT Stitched Circle Stax (a gift from Christine last year), Spellbinders Circles, 
Cheery Lynn B127 Tropical Flourish, Marianne Creatables LR0145 Flowers, 
Glitter
PC generated sentiment

Hope you like this as much as I did when it turned out...  and that you'll join me in wishing Christine a fabulous birthday!!  

Hope you'll say hello when you stop by... I love to hear from you..

Big Hugs

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Christine! That sweet bird is super cute! Lovely pink and the perfect sentiment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, lovely papers, great image and fab layout hehe! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this delightful card hun - fab image and gorgeous colourful papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Christine - so fun yet still feminine! Bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB! Love (and need) this image, what a great design too... really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB image, and love the matching sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, love the image and the fabulous papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Christine,love the fab image and sentiment and great design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Christine! Love the cute chick and the shimmery detail on the candle! Beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! I love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could shenot love this adorable card Christine! It's cute, it's funny and it's amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine this is just co cute and colourful. Love piercing around the circles' edges and the sparkly touches on the candle.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure Christine loved this bright and beautiful card. I came across these Birdbrain images (on Lisa/Wishcraft's blog I think) just the other day and thought I might have to indulge myself. You beat me to it and it's such a fab fun image, especially teamed with the gorgeous floral DP :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card Christine,and what a cute chic image too.Thanks for the good wishes too....much appreciated :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cars Christine
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout Christine! Just perfect for this little Chook! Great work x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Such a cute image and I love your gorgeous bright paper and lovely die-cuts. The inside looks beautiful too! Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous Christine.cute fun image and I love your bright papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so gorgeous Christine.cute fun image and I love your bright papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a delightful image and card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh I could have sworn I had been to leave you comms. on my lovely BD card!! likkle grey cells are filtering away..lol it is even better IRL gorgeous colours & yes made me chuckle..

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x