Tuesday 19 March 2013

Well....... I didn't buy a lot....


Still no card today girls, but thought I better own up to what was in those bags I showed yesterday...  I decided to enjoy opening it all last night.. (I get secondary pleasure then),  and really, when you look at the photo above...  I didn't get an awful lot... did I???  (Oooh and Christine... please take note of the type of pokey tool we were talking about.. and no more blushing....)


But this is what it looked like spread out!!  Oooops!!!

"My name is Christine and I'm addicted to dies of all kinds...."

I don't feel bad though as I did quite well on Ebay over the weekend....  not selling crafty stuff, but some other stuff that was gathering dust...  so it all balances out in the end!

And now.......  today........  I'm GONNA PLAY!!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting to all..

Christine xx

PS.... Here's another pic of the group of us together on Saturday...  more on this one... though think Avril and Kath had gone walkabout!  This is Mau's pic....  I've borrowed!  x


17 comments:

  1. Lol that little pile in the first picture must be a foot high!
    It all looks rather fabulous and I can't wait to see what you make
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a glorious pile of goodies and I know you'll have fun playing with it all :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm lovely goodies! Have fun playing :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Christine, lovely dies there! I've been debating that cityscape one for ages, will keep an eye out for how you use it.

    Looks a lot like the bags I used to bring home from GNPE - hubby never believe how I could spend so much and only have a couple of bags!!!!

    Have fun.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, It looks lovely.
    So jealous!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you likkle minx..I thought the 1st pic didnt look much for those HEAVY bags..lol..when you go off with that Elaine you buy all sorts.
    I knew I should have taken the plastic off you..another lol..YES you are addicted to dies BUT there's lots like US..

    enjoy your stash dear friend..& yes you & Elaine had this old dear blushing...says me giggling while I write this,..

    smiles Christine tother one XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy playing, and looking, and opening...and stroking.....mmmmn lucky you.
    Hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh what a lovely pile of goodies - can't wait to see what you use first :o)
    Hope my pile is as yummy when I go to the NEC on Saturday - can't wait :o)
    Fab photo too - thanks for sharing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you didn't buy anything that wasn't necessary!
    Look forward to seeing more gorgeous creations with this.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. well anyone can see you NEEDED it all.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun with your new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, what a lovely stash - you are going to have so much fun playing with it all! I especially like the look of your new dies...and the pearls...and the Pion papers...and, well, ALL of it ;-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow fabulous goodies christine, enjoy playing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear Christine, you have been a bad girl!!! Nothing like a great fix of retail therapy!! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a good day spending Christine....and now I don't feel as bad when I look at all my latest buys too lol....yep we are definately addicted!! :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are as bad as me, I'm a die addict too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x