Thursday 18 October 2012

Another two pinkies..... and help, my pink pens are running out!!


Hi Blogging Buddies

Well I'm here again with my In The Pink hat on...  and a comfy hat it's getting to be!!  This time around we went for Buttons and Bows...  and I've got to say, this has been one of my favourite challenges so far!

For my first card, I used a lovely stamp from the MFT Pure Innocence range - this one is called Bunch of Blooms... and the sentiment I used came with the set.  She's such a little darling to colour...  you will be seeing more of this little lady, as there have been quite of few of these stamps creeping into my stash!!
Of course, she deserved some glitter, and I also used my Sakura pens for her blooms...  just to make them stand out from the other pink on the card!  The papers are from Wild Rose Studio - they are from the Annabelle's Meadow Paper pack.

Then her bow....  well, that's a new die called Small Bow from Li'l Inker Designs - who are an American company - but their shipping rates and service are very good.  The bow comes in three parts but is very easy to assemble.  Her buttons and thread are from my ever increasing stash!

Now onto my second card...  this one is using one of my favourite LOTV images (Milly Just for You).


And this time I've tried a criss-cross card...  I've been itching to have a go at one of these, and so now seemed like the right time!  I checked out a couple of quick tutorials on YouTube and off I went... and I really love the outcome!  The papers are from the Echo Park Be Mine collection.... along with some Bazzill, then I embossed the pull out bit with a Crafts Too Hearts embossing folder.

A lush bow finished off the card...  and a few buttons and ribbon to show where to 'pull' - although my lovely OH did say that I should write the word PULL at the top!!!  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches btw - again a company from the US.... but good on shipping rates and quick postage.


Hope you like my designs for In The Pink this time...  why don't you play along with us and join in the Pink fun???  If you need more inspiration, go to In The Pink HERE and  check out Sylvia's beautiful creation, and one from our new Guest Designer - Denise.  Also if you entered our Pink Plus One.....  pop over HERE to see if you were chosen as a Perfect Pinkie!  We had over 100 entrants last time (thank you soooo much!).....  can we beat that this time do you think?

Just to make you smile... I'm struggling with my back at the moment... have trapped a nerve which is causing some pain (obviously from carrying my new stash from the Harrogate show to the car).... and my physio asked me this morning to try not to sit down for the next two or three days!!  Hmmmmm..... not sure I'll manage that.....  but, if I'm missing some commenting.....  hope you can forgive me!

Big hugs to all
Christine x

28 comments:

  1. Hi Christine beautiful card I love the image and the papers are lush. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 really pretty cards Christine.. loving that bow!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Christine, I'm not surprised that you are running out of pink colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply gorgeous Christine and I love the criss cross design.
    Sorry to hear about your back - hope it recovers soon 'cos crafting while standing up ain't easy!!!
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sweet creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, loving all the pinkness! Two beautiful cards and I love the lush bow :) I hope your back gets better soon. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards, hope you feel better soon,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Christine - the criss-cross design is fab. Delicious bows too!
    Hope your back is on the mend - don't forget the hot water-bottle!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. both so stunning christine.gorgeous sweet images and i love your pretty colours and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, hope your back is better soon. Love your cards honey. I can never get enough pink.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie I love these the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creations, why have I not seen the Purew Innocence one I need her, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous Christine, adorable images, love the criss-cross design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two stunning card, I love them both.
    Fabulous bows on both cards and all the papers are really lovely.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable cards ,lovely images & papers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the pinkness Christine, such cute images and I love that bow too !!!! sorry about your back, hope you feel better soon :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww Christine these PINK creations are just so sweet..you defo know how to make these cute girly creations love em both..

    smiles Christine tother one X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Christine both of these cards are so stunning.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning cards again Christine! Love the images and the bow on the first one is gorgeous! Something else to add to my wishlist!!

    Hope your back feels better soon - sooooo painful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi just me again..the SB I used in PG creation are norm ovals as youv'e used in this top creation the largest one.& labels 18..the largest of these nest together..

    HTH smiles Christine tother one X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Christine, ooooh such pretty cards! Lovely images and the bows (paper and ribbon) are gorgeous.

    I'm afraid I'm going off to investigate this company now - you are such a bad influence!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two stunning cards Christine.
    Very sweet and pinkylicious indeed!
    I have seen Lil Inkers store and one of my good buddies in the USA has bought me some of their products but I have to wait until Christmas before I can play with them! I could lead you astray and introduce you to another USA company for dies??

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx
    PS Phil is up in Edinburgh with work again, and the reason why I've not been in touch about you-know-what!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Mrs I wish I could say its great to be back but with the foggy weather today I don't think it is!!
    It is great to see all your gorgeous cards though! Wow Chistine you have been super busy, I love the card with LOTV's Milly, I have that image and haven't inked her up yet!!
    I looked at your pink challenge but there are no buttons on my card - I will try harder to fit it in next ime!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry Christine, I missed commenting on these somehow!

    They're both gorgeous. Love all the pink (of course!) and super sweet images. Oh, and I neeeeed that bow die, isn't it fab?!

    Hope you're in less pain with your back now xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  25. PS. did you know you can get Paper Smooches stamps from Make The Day Special in the UK? I've ordered from them before, and they were very good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both of these are beautiful Christine! Your coloring skills amaze me! Your really bring these sweet images to life!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Christine, So sorry I am very late getting round..hectic fortnight to say the least. Sorry to hear your back has been playing up, but you really should leave some goodies for us instead of buying everything up :)
    Love the cards, That bow maker is gorgeous and love the cutie images.
    Huge Hugs coming your way xxxxxx
    Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x