Monday 30 January 2012

Die Cut Dreams Last Challenge - #107 - Pink/Red Hearts

Hi All

Hope you're all well this cold Monday morning...

Well it's that time again....  time for another Die Cut Dreams Challenge, and unfortunately this is our last challenge!!! I'm so sad!!! 

We had some fabulous entries in our last challenge - which was for a Sympathy card.... it was really good to look through them all.

Now the challenge this time is for a card using pink/red hearts.  I'm sure that we're all thinking Valentines at this time of year.... so it should be easy!  For my card, I used some My Mind's Eye Paper called State of the Heart...  then a digi image from DigiStamp Boutique - in their Valentine Set.  Well of course, I had to colour this little cutie in pink....  and then the hearts glittered red!  I did an extra image and 3D'd it up on foam pads after embossing it to curl the edges.  I added a red satin bow and it was finished!  I think I may just send this to my lovely OH in a couple of weeks time!

Check out my super-talented teamies creations over on the challenge blog... Die Cut Dreams - then we look forward to seeing your fabulous entries!  Up for grabs this week are some die cuts from our lovely sponsor ... Crimson Cloud... check out the main challenge blog for details.

Big Hugs
Christine x
Challenge:  Anything Goes Challenge - To the One I love

23 comments:

  1. What a delightul little character, I love the card too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a shame .. i love the challenged at DCD.
    LOve that heart paper.. but you know its a BIRD!!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Christine, I'm sorry the challenge blog is finishing. But on a bright note your card is just adorable, love the image - so cute - and the heart paper is lovely.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable, cute card Christine.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine
    A wonderful creation, I love it.
    Been great working with you, see you around blogland.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is really cute Christine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww how cute is this ?? very..lol
    great take on the chall theme Christine lovely clean layout.

    smiles the other Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card with a super cute image, thought you'd find a place for a bit of glitter!
    Sorry the challenge is closing only found it the other week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the 3d effect. Cute image and sweet bow. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!! I've used this image for a card I'm posting tomorrow. I didn't really like it when I finished it and had no time to make another. Now I've seen yours I hate mine, lol!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous christine.fab hearts backing paper and i love the sweet owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute Christine, and the lush bow finishes it off nicely!
    Such a shame the challenge is ending, I'm sure your'll get snapped up super quick by another DT.
    Can't wait to meet you next week - hope the snow holds off!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christine

    Don't worry you will still be getting a visit from me when I can. I have loved working with you and hope you will keep in touch.
    Beautiful cute card, it makes me smile which is good.

    Take care, hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, this is just too cute for words. I LOVE it!!!! xo, Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cute card Christine. That wee character is so sweet and I love your bp too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another little beaut Christine..perfect in every way
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card Christine, love the pink 3D'd image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card Christine sweet little birdie I love the paper too
    It's been lovely working with you
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops darling I don't think your Die cut Dreams link back to the challenge blog is working unless it's this darn iPad2 of mine again !! Lol
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely adorable image Christine and I love the papers and bow, wishing you all the very best and was lovely working with you at DCD--will see you in blogland I'm sure
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Christine - this is really cute and very trendy.
    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soooo cute Christine!

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x