Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Day.....

Hi all

No card today sorry, but I'm very proud of myself and had to share some pics!  I'm proud, because I managed all of three and a half miles walking around Swintsy Reservoir today... (well with a half an hour picnic break)...... but that's a long way for me!  And the pics...... well they just scream spring.... don't they?  These two little lambs were bleating so loud - they appeared to have lost their mum (I think that may have been deliberate on her part as they were the noisiest lambs in the locality!)...  Anyway, they wandered off when they realised that we weren't their mum in disguise - and we were actually the other side of a fence!


And then there were these little goslings out for a paddle with their mum......  You can almost hear her saying... 'keep in line now....... behave..... now where's number four????'


Anyway....  I had a really lovely day with my OH Barry, and my daughter Emma so wanted to share that feeling...
Happy Easter to all.....
Hugs
Christine x

11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Day Christine.
    A very Happy Easter to all of you
    The pics are wonderful.. i was oohing and aaahing at the right moments lol
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, hun! The pics are great, I'm glad you've had a good day. Picnicing in the countryside on a glorious day - nothing beats it!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter hun - been to the Lakes so not been around and been scheduling my posts....back now having walked for England - home for a rest..Happy Easter
    Sarah - fab photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to you Christine, it sounds like a perfect day...maybe Mum sheep was off catching a couple of hourse peaceful crafting time lol...fantastic spring photos...Happy Easter to you and those you love
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pictures Christine, yes they do 'scream' Spring.
    We also had a day out enjoying the wild animals..my 6 and 7 year old nieces but they're not as cute and cuddly as your lambs.
    But they did smell as bad when they managed to get covered in sheep poo! Little horrors they are!

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pics, I do love ickle lambs bouncing about in a field. Thought your duckling pic was funny too. Glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pics christine.i love to go walking too.those baby lambs are so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pics sweetie, awww proper spring time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just here to say thank you for the comment you left on my blog, and to explain the 'PB Flowers' - in fact I missed out the important word 'stamp' because it was a Penny Black stamp I used. More haste, less speed, eh??!

    Hope you've had another lovely spring day!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures Christine and so lovely to hear you had a nice day.
    I am keeping very well thank you and hope you are too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the Larf Christine.. the TABLETS on the beach is 3miles up the beach Hunmanby gap..beach has just reopend...antibiotics gave me thrush & the runs..what a flipping time ive had..all gone now &&&& NOT on the beach..LOL lovely spring pics..hope you had a peacefull Easter..were putting up a shed at DD 2morrow...pleasures of being a parent..

    smiles the other Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x