Tuesday 16 November 2010

My darling OH gets in on the act.....

Hi girls
Well..... I had to post this one.... My lovely OH Barry painted this watercolour a couple of years back - so I've scanned it, and printed it onto hammered cardstock - then mounted onto silver mirri card, and onto a deep blue to bring out the colours. And OF COURSE - I've added some glitter highlights to accentuate the frost and snow...... What do you think? I don't want him to get big headed - but i THINK I've got competition here......... right? And he can COOK!! hehe! (I rent him out occasionally........ lol)

We've put some together for him to take into M&S (where he works), to sell in their staff room for charity. Seems all the women there take cakes in etc, so he decided to do this. I think they'll go well.. but he's not allowed to put a price on them, so hope people cough up!

Talking of coughing... I still can't stop... Anyone know any miracle cures? Getting really fed up now!

Big Hugs
Christine x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine ooohhh hang on to this one he has talent &&& in the kitchen too...fab piccy gorgeous colours def a winnnr.

    smiles Christine xx

    ps. didnt spend a penny in Hull treat DD to a couple of things in Primark..not be going again total flop..hoards of empty shops..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again ooopsies with spelling fingers are working quicker than the likkle grey cells LOl

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh and he cooks too...I think we both got good uns Christine, my husband made me a lush apple cider cake at the weekend...should we keep our do you think lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a fab card christine.your husbands painting is stunning and love how you have created a very unique card design with it :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, the scene is stunning.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x